Earlier this year our firm celebrated it’s 60th Anniversary. 60 years ago, on the 9th April 1956, Ash Oldershaw & Paddy Sutherland commenced practice as “Oldershaw and Sutherland” and began servicing their clients from Hansens Building on Dalton Street, Napier.
Over the next 60 years the firm operated from the Perfects Building on Emerson Street, 220 Hastings Street, Milton House on Milton Road and then finally Marewa House on Kennedy Road in 1988 where we are still located today. It was in 1988 at this same time when the firm changed it’s name to Oldershaw & Co.
And over this same 60 year period other Partners of the firm have also included John Goudie and David Compton. Our current Partners are Neil Edmundson, Marc Nel, Alastair Cromie and Shaun Brown.
While our firm has changed locations and Partners over the past 60 years, our firm’s core values (Trust & Integrity, Honesty, Innovation and Service) which we pride ourselves on have not. And it is these same core values that we, and future Partners of the firm, look forward to providing you with over the next 60 years.